Sunday 15 February 2015

Feeling a little Frozen ?

Today I am showcasing a digital image from Sassy Studio Designs called "Snow Queen Portrait".  Based on Disney's Elsa, I couldn't wait to colour this little beauty.  I'm a huge Disney fan, and of course, who doesn't love a princess.  You can find this image available for purchase at http://buysassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com.au/




Colour Combos:
Hair - C1, C3, C7, E50 and E55.
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E50, C1, C3 and R20 (bit of a mixed bag).
Eyeshadow: A mix of E70, V01, R11 and blended with E00.
Eyes and Dress are B02 with Spica Glitter Pen.
Snowflake embellishments:  Picmonkey (added digitally - which is where I add my watermark).

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! And your colouring is fantastic! Great colour combo and that image is super <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete