Tuesday 4 August 2015

A couple of remakes ........ from Slinky Tart

Hi fellow bloggers,
 
Today I am showcasing two images that have undergone some minor cosmetic surgery and boy have they come up a treat.
Slinky Tart is the new creation from what used to be called The Stamping Chef.  The artist Tamara van Wijk has a huge collection of her older stamps which she is now giving the Slinky Touch too (not all, just some).
 
For example:  Here is the older version of "Milkshake Anyone?"
 
 
And here is my finished piece with the newly modified image using a background from Picmonkey.  I must say I am really fond of this image, she will make a great card.
 
 
 
 
The second image is "Happy Birthday Mr. President".
 
 
And here is the new re-created Slinky image with my Marilyn inspired colouring (with a subtle background) :)
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Stay tuned for more Slinky fun.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment