Saturday 10 May 2014

My Custom Image from the amazing Krista Smith, Saturated Canary


Recently I was given the opportunity to have a custom image designed by Krista Smith, Artist and Owner of Saturated Canary.  All I had to do was provide Krista with as much detail about my vision of an image, which she would then create for me and of course, her ever so popular business.  I asked Krista to design a Parisian Fashionista given my love of Paris.  Krista captured all the elements and my description beautifully.  Here is the digital image called "Denise" which is available to purchase in digital format through the Saturated Canary Store.  I just adore her.

Je M'Appelle Denise





The colours I used for this classy little beauty are as follows:

Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E13 and E21
Blush:  R20
Eyes:  B23
Eye Shadow:  E70 and E71
Beret, Bag, Socks and Skirt: RV52, RV55, RV66 and RV69
Boots and Inside Her Coat:  Cool Greys and Black 100
Hair:  E50, E53, E55, E57 and E59
Shadow under her Boots:  E42
Gold detail on the bag and jewellery:  Y26 and Gold Spica Pen


I coloured the image again to create a Mothers Day Card for my amazing mum, Sue.
This time I wanted to use the traditional French colours and give her a different look.  The colours for this image are as follows:

Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E13 and E21
Blush:  R20
Eyes:  E57
Eye Shadow:  E71
Beret and Skirt: R22, R27, R29, R37 and R59
Coat and Bag:  B21, B24, B26, B34, B37 and B39
Boots and Hair:  Cool Greys and Black 100
Shadow under her Boots:  E42
Gold detail on the bag and jewellery:  Y26 and Gold Spica Pen

Eiffel Tower Rubber Stamp and Paris Washi Tape with embossing to the frame of the image.  Mounted on Kaiser cardstock in Navy Blue, Red and White.  There is also bling on her buttons and tassle on her bag (although difficult to see in the picture).



No comments:

Post a Comment