Sunday 3 May 2015

Trying something new .....

Today, I coloured my very first digital image from Jeremiah Ketner called "Mid Afternoon".  I just adored this image when I found her on a craft page as a mixed media project.
 
I have coloured this image with Copic markers, but to list my colour combos would be crazy.  I think I used about 8-10 different browns and blondes to get the desired look - it was one big experiment.
 
 
After I placed my watermark on my finished colouring, I played with my colour filters and she became a little monochromatic and I loved the effect.
 
 
If you love the art of Jeremiah Ketner, you can find him on facebook.  To purchase his digital images on Etsy follow the link here: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/smallandround?ref=shopsection_shophome_leftnav
 

2 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
    xxx Frouwkje

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one piece of serious art work,her skin is like porclein,awesome,stunning,running out of words,

    ReplyDelete