Sunday 1 March 2015

Congrats to me - hip hip hooray

For those of you who follow my hobbie, I have been colouring images for Slinky Tart for some months now.  Well the other night I received an invite from the Artist, Tamara van Wijk to join her Design Team and work with the other girls.  I was sooooo honoured to be asked to join the team.  Sometimes it's the little things in life that mean the most.

Now that I'm a fully fledged Design Team Member I will be showcasing papercraft projects as well as my colourings on a regular basis.  So watch this space.  I do now promise to include more detail regarding materials used and colour combinations.  Up until now, I admit I get a little lost in the moment and forget to write it all down.  I'll be more focused I promise lol.


Such great news 2 days before my birthday lol - happy birthday to me !!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new team! Your work is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete