Friday 13 March 2015

DT Inspiration 13 March - Slinky Tart


Hi everyone, today I am proud to showcase one of my first cards as a DT member for Slinky Tart.  This fabulous image is "Cut the Crap" from the talented artist Tamara van Wijk.

Whilst I love to colour, my cards are considered CAS (Clean and Simple).

Whilst I cannot always comment specifically on the brands of papers and materials used, I will detail what I do know.  I have such a big craft stash I don't always know the brands of items and paper that I've gathered along the way.

In creating this card I have fussy cut the image quite broadly and mounted her over three layers of patterned papers.  There is a sentiment to the left of her arm which says "Best of Luck" but the gold embossing hasn't showed in the photo.  The thin copper washi tape is from "Close to My Heart".  They have a great range of sparkly washi tapes in both thick and thin form.  And I was lucky enough to find some gold scissors to embellish and add to the hair dressing theme.  I used my Sizzix to add some swirly patterned fun (that's a techincal term lol) and this was the result.

I have many hairdressing friends, so this image will be very useful for me at birthday times.



Copic Colours
Skin:  E000 E00 E04 E11 E13 E21
Lips and Cheeks: R20
Eyes: E33 E39 and E71 on her eyelids
Hair: E11 E18 E19 E47 E49
Clothes:  Pants E04 E07 and Top C00 C1 C3 and colourless blender


You can find this image here at :
https://payhip.com/b/xZ9L

No comments:

Post a Comment