Thursday 26 March 2015

DT Inspiration - Slinky Tart - 27 March 2015

Hi all, today I am proud to showcase another CAS card as a DT member for Slinky Tart.  This fabulous image is "Culinary Claire 2.0" from the talented artist Tamara van Wijk.
 
(Again, I cannot always comment specifically on the brands of papers and materials used, I will detail what I do know.  I have such a big craft stash I don't always know the brands of items and paper that I've gathered along the way.)

In creating this card I have used a Sizzix die-cut to frame this little beauty.  I have then mounted her on various scraps I found and also embossed one of the layers.  The sentiment is my handwriting which translates to "Want to Lick my Spoon" in french.  For those who know me well, know I love Paris and want to visit France for my 50th birthday.  The thin gold washi tape is from "Close to My Heart".  I found some appropriately coloured embelishments, and who doesn't love a Pink Eiffel Tower.
 
 
As I coloured this beauty before becoming a DT member I failed to write down her Copic Colour Combos.  If any one is desperate to know skin or other colours, I could possibly provide that on request.
 
The blog for Slinky Tart is here at http://slinkytart.com/Blog/
 
I also love to experiment with backgrounds and I couldn't help but think Claire needed to be surrounded by melted chocolate.  I apply random backgrounds with the use of Picmonkey.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by - creative hugs xx
Dolly

No comments:

Post a Comment