Thursday 9 April 2015

Design Team Inspiration for Slinky Tart - 10 April


This is my third project as a DT member for Slinky Tart.  This week I am showcasing the smexy and seductive little "Keeley".  I have made her into a card to imply she is missing her man and celebrations will be had when she catches up with him lol.
I really do love this image, she is fun and flirty. 


My card is about as fancy as I get.  I'm a CAS girl :)  I like to keep it simple (truth be known, I can't do fancy ha ha).  I'm dreadful at keeping brand names of papers and embelishments, not even the embossing folder has a brand on it.  So I am sorry that I can't provide those finer details.  I really am all about the colouring.  (But again, in this instance, I coloured this image pre DT position, and failed to note the copic colour combos).  You will find other images on my blog where I have started listing this for those who like the colour information.

Hope you like this little creation xx

(You'll find a badge on the right hand side of my blog which will take you directly to the Slinky Tart store where you will find Keeley and lots of other Smexy digital images).



1 comment:

  1. This is just gorgeous Denise! I am totally in awe of your colouring.

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete