Friday 24 April 2015

DT Inspiration Slinky Tart - 24 April 2015

This amazing image is "Pain in the ...." from my uber favourtite Artist Tamara van Wijk of Slinky Tart.
 
This week I get to showcase the saucy little lady on a CAS card.  I am a simple card maker, I just can't master all the frillies and flowers and layers, although I've tried.
 
I made my card for a "Happy Anniversary" occassion.
Let's face it, partners are a pain in the ..... lol (at times).
 
  I just loved colouring her and I loved the way her hair turned out.  I must admit I have a bit of a hair fettish.  If I don't like the way I colour the hair, I normally hate the rest of it lol.  And I love love love her cheek bones and her gorgeous face.  I guess this stems back to my make-up fettish also. 

  
 
Hope you like my DT colouring and card inspiration for the week.  Be sure to drop by regularly for other projects and inspiration.
 
If you want to purchase this digital image, just navigate your way to the shop on the bar on the right hand side.
 
Creative hugs Denise xxxx (aka Dolly)
 

1 comment: