Thursday 4 June 2015

DT Inspiration Slinky Tart - 5 June 2015

This week I am showcasing the new image from Slinky Tart called "Congraduation".
 
Obviously the perfect image for that graduation celebration, completion of exams, or recognition of something you have been working toward.  I love her regal gold and navy clothing, quite fitting for the blonde beauty.
 
For any new visitors to my blog today, I am a CAS (Clean and Simple) kinda gal.  I struggle doing fancy, but I do love to play a little and try and make the image the star of the card.  I do have a little fettish with washi tape and ribbon, you won't find many cards without it lol.  I love to do a little embossing here and there, but I really am quite plain and simple xx
 
 
And if you are a regular follower of my work/blog, you would know I love to play with my colourings and use an appropriate background to showcase the Slinky Tart range of digital images.
 
 
If you would love to see what the other Design Team Members have been working on this week, please come and visit us at http://slinkytart.com/Blog/.  Every week the design team showcase their projects for inspiration and ideas as to how the images can be used and coloured.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment