Friday 19 June 2015

Summer GDT Call for Saturated Canary

Hi everyone.

Today I am showcasing the gorgeous digital image from Saturated Canary called "Beautiful Bride".

As part of the Summer GDT Call, entrants were invited to use this image or another amazing image called "Traveller".  I couldn't go past the bride.  Fingers crossed, wish me luck with my card.

I have coloured this image with my trusty copic collection, I'm a bit of an addict I guess you could say.

You can find this image in the Saturated Canary store here at https://saturated-canary.myshopify.com/products/beautiful-bride



Copic colours used:
Skin: E000 E00 E13 E11
Blush: R20
Lips: RV34 with white pen
Hair: E71 E74 E77 E79
Eyeshadow: E70
Dress: C3 C1 C00 and some colourless blender
Veil: RV00
Bouquet: RV32 RV34 G40 G43
Eyes: E57

I have a random collection of papers, embellishments, ribbon and flowers and couldn't comment specifically which brand I have used.  I just love to tinker and if you could see my craft room, you'd understand :)

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog.

Creative hugs xx
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment