Thursday 30 July 2015

DT Inspiration Slinky Tart - 31 July 2015

 
Well hello there fellow bloggers and happy Friday to everyone xx
 
As part of my DT contribution for the Slinky Tart Team, I get to showcase the fun and fluffy image called "Snowman CPR".  Whilst I coloured her in the lovely frozen blue and aqua colours, I have also seen her coloured in Xmas colours and she looks just as amazing.  Perfect image for that wintery, snowy Christmas.
 
But I wanted to have her in a gorgeous wintery, snow-flaked, icy wonderland with her cutesy snowman.
 
And then trying to find the right sentiment become somewhat tricky.  Then all of a sudden this just popped into my head.  Does anyone else struggle with finding the right words, I certainly do?
 
This image is coloured with Copic markers.
 
 
 
My card is about as fancy as I get.  My craft stash is super limited.  I have lots of paper, ribbon, washi tape and some embelishments, but I really have no clue even how to use some to the amazing products that you can buy.  When some of the other design team girls are chatting about certain products, it just goes way over my head lol.  My passion is colouring, and making a card for me is kept quite simple.
 
Watermark and boarder added through Picmonkey.
 
The Slinky Tart DT are having a little break now but we'll be back real soon with some more new Slinky inspiration.  Come over to the facebook page where there is lots of activity and smexy pin-up art happening.
 
Have a great weekend everyone xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment