Thursday 2 July 2015

DT Inspiration Slinky Tart - 3 July 2015

Hi everyone, here is my Design Team inspiration for this week.  Soooo pretty in pink.

This image is one of my all time favourites.  She is called "Illeana".  She is inspired by Belle from Beauty and the Beast and how slinky is she.

I coloured this image some time ago but it was time she was made into a gorgeous card, but now I don't think I can part with her.


I broke out my Sizzix and embossing folders for this card and tried out a new Die.  But don't hate me for not knowing the names as I threw out the packaging.  I scrambled through my stash of beautiful floral and pink papers and just added a white washi tape from Close to My Heart, added a lace flower and some sparkly pink ones, a paper doily and a tag and taaaa daaaaaaa lol.  I am just so technical in my crafty comments lol.

If you would love this image too, please refer to the right side bar of this blog for a link to the Slinky Tart and Spunky Tart Stores.  Many more amazing images to choose from, I best you don't stop at just one.  Happy shopping :)

Hope you like her as much as I do.

Crafty hugs until next time
Dolly xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment