Sunday 26 July 2015

Just getting my Smexy Pin-up Art on ......

 
Last week I coloured three new shop previews for the Slinky Tart store.
 
The first image is "Tangie" who (I think) may have been one of Tamara's first smexy pin-up images.  She is a doll (and she is workin' it lol).
 
 
 
The next image is called "A Classic Tail".  A fabulous image for those mermaid loving crafters and colourists out there.  I did have fun colouring her (especially her lower back and bottom).  I have had some requests for her colour combos so I endeavour to upload these real soon, I promise.
 
 
 
And the third image is a brand new one called "Strike ...... you're out!".  She is definitely working toward a home run this little gem.
 
 
Backgrounds and watermarks through Picmonkey.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment