Thursday 21 May 2015

DT Inspiration Slinky Tart - 22 May 2015

Hi everyone.  Boy these Friday's are popping around way too fast.  But today I get to showcase the funky musical digital image called "Cat Sixx".  She is so super cool with her electric guitar, I just adore her.

Now for the technical part of my card lol.  Again my card is pretty CAS (Clean and Simple) and other than mounting her on some appropriately coloured cardstock and patterened paper, in addition to adding some gold thin washi tape (from Close to My Heart) and glueing on some musical embellishments, the image needs nothing more.  So nothing technical here (actually I am never technical to be honest).

A great image for that teenager or musically minded friend.  I love her whole look with her tattoo and her top falling off her shoulder, she's totally rad :)  (I'm trying to sound a lot younger here).

She is available for purchase and instant download from the Slinky Tart Store.  You will find a link on the right hand side of my blog :)
 
 
 
And below I have showcased her with a musical background through Picmonkey.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment