Sunday 17 May 2015

Some new Saturated Canary girls ...

 Late last week I received my copy of Issue 56 of the Complete Cardmaking Magazine.  I ordered this online as Krista Smith on occassion releases new images on a CD-Rom with other brands/images/patterned paper etc.  Krista has released an amazing 9 new images.  I believe this Magazine is now sold out.
 
Today I would like to showcase Vintage Swim .  I adore this image.  She is so elegant and such a breeze to colour.  Those eyes and that gorgeous little waist.  I think I could be partial to colouring this one quite a few times.  I think she will make a lovely card. 
 
I have added a background through Picmonkey just to set the scene.

 
 
 
This next image is Wine O'Clock also from the Complete Cardmaking Magazine.  Again, another versatile image that will be useful in making cards for our gal pals. 


 
I mean to say, who doesn't need a little drop of wine from time to time :)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Where did you order it from? I'm having trouble locating it. Your cards are GORGEOUS which makes me want it even more!

    ReplyDelete