Wednesday 20 May 2015

Super Hero Slinkies to the Rescue

This week, Slinky Tart released a brand new image called "Super Spandex".  I had the honour of colouring her for the artists shop and I gotta say I do love the end result.  I wanted to go for a Captain Americal look but she also looks a little like Wonder Woman :)
 
 
And then the following night I remembered I hadn't coloured this fab imaged called "The Cat's Meow" also from Slinky Tart.  I thought she also had Super Hero qualities a bit like Cat Woman. 
 
 
 
And then I started playing some more and this is what happened ha ha.
 
 
It looks like a battle of the slinkies.  I'm not sure who would come out on top but I think they look great paired together.
 
Anyway, these are both great images and are fun to colour.  These will make great cards for that Super Hero, Super Friend, Super Mum etc.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment